O yeah, it ocurred to me that Tami Heidi often plays rare for radio social d songs on flashback lunch. Maybe that's what you are referring to.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They just played MLM [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You must be listening to a different KROQ. All I hear is Linkin Park and Outkast.Originally posted by das187:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by das187:
I heard When She Begins on KROQ for the first time earlier [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
O yeah, it ocurred to me that Tami Heidi often plays rare for radio social d songs on flashback lunch. Maybe that's what you are referring to.
Hey 2Drinks is it Fred's that you're thinking of in Downtown?...and speaking of 94.9 it really is a great station...they even play Ness solo stuff not just Social D...and all music in the morning no talk radio like all the other stations and way less commercials. And hey is anyone else sick of freaking audioslave? The other day the same damn song was on 3 stations at the same time...that is just too much. I think audioslave is the reason I'm going to put a cd player in my work van...
AUDIOSLAVE....BLAH!
Go on and save yourself and take it out on me...
audioslave is ass. Every time I hear Black Hole Sun, or Hunger Strike, I'm like Cornell, WTF are you doin?
BTW I hate all you San Diegans its 40 degrees here in Rivertucky, but at least I've got central air/heating finally.
27 years born and raised in San Diego, 91x has come back a little but they still are pretty much asshats nowadays. 94.9 is infinitely better however, they play some things WAY too much. I do still get them both up here in my car.
And what is 102.1 this week PNP? It seems to change constantly.
102.1 IS "AUTHENTIC ROCK"
BUT INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER THEY ARE PLAYING THEIR ENTIRE MUSIC COLLECTION IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER.
I LISTEN TO THAT STATION @ WORK. HALF THE DAY IS 102.1 THE BETTER HALF OF THE DAY IS 94.9
MLM
IS ON 94.9 RIGHT NOW [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
BAD LUCK WAS JUST ON...
Bookmarks